Marit E. Appeldoorn, MSW , LICSW
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Recent and Current Teaching
- Instructor, Center for Early Education and Development, University of Minnesota (course: Introduction to Infant Mental Health), 2007-present
- Adjunct Faculty, St. Mary's University of Minnesota Marriage and Family Therapy Program (course: Assessment and Treatment of Children)
- Adjunct Faculty, Augsburg College Master of Social Work Program (courses: Practice with Families, Treatment of Children, Assessment and Diagnosis, Multicultural Clinical Practice with Individuals), 2006-present
- Beyond the Bedtime Story; Creating Stories for Children. 2011 Minnesota Association of Children's Mental Health (MACMH) state conference (Ingrid Meyer, LP, co-presenter)
- Overview of the DSM-IVTR. 2011 training series, Children's Mercy Hospital Kansas City, MO
- Intentional Pathways of Self-Regulation Symposium Presenter, 2012 MACMH State Conference (Kathy Flaminio, MSW, RYT, co-presenter)
- Minds, Bodies, Connectedness: An Integrated Approach to Psychotherapy with Youth and their Families. Fall Training Series, MACMH. (Carol Siegel, PHD., co-presenter).
- The New DSM 5: A Clinical Discussion Through A Developmental Lens. Presented multiple times throughout 2013-214, including MACMH State Conference and Training Series and other agency sites.